KS2-KS3 Maths Transition: Build confidence and secure skills from Year 7
Help close the widening Maths gap in Year 7 by diagnosing and fixing outstanding gaps in KS2 Maths knowledge and skills with this easy-to-use intervention pack.
Identify and close gaps in all topics/content domains in Year 5 and Year 6 maths, to provide support to KS3 students to get them back on track. Easy to use with diagnostic tests, gap analysis grids, short teaching units, independent practice and quick tests.
- Targeted help for students in the basic skills from primary that they need to access the KS3 Maths curriculum
- Enables teachers to assess pupils and identify what support they need
- Clear/short (mostly 15-20 mins) teaching plans and activities are ideal for non-specialists/teaching assistants
- Written by a primary maths specialist and mapped to the KS3 curriculum for ease of use
- Build back confidence after two years of disrupted learning with plenty of targeted reinforcement and practice for evaluating end-of-year readiness
- Stand-alone and customisable intervention – can be used flexibly alongside any course – all files available digitally