- Released in 105 days
IELTS Preparation and Practice will help you to build your confidence in answering the different question types in the IELTS test.
Understand what the questions in each section are asking you to do and what the examiners are looking for in your answers.
Improve your understanding of how the IELTS test is marked and how you can improve your score.
If a particular exam skill or task type is preventing you from getting the score you need in IELTS, Preparation and Practice can help
Don't let one skill hold you back.
IELTS Preparation and Practice has been specially created for learners of English who plan to
take the IELTS Test (Academic Module) to demonstrate that they have the required ability to
communicate effectively in English at university. It is ideal for learners with band score 5 –
5.5 who are aiming for band score 6 or higher on the IELTS test (CEFR level B1 and above).
- All key exam skills and task types for Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking covered in accessible units
- Easy to navigate self-study, allowing learners to focus on difficult skill areas and problem question types
- Improve performance and confidence through practice and familiarity with the demands of the test
- Practice exercises just like those used in the IELTS test
- Each unit builds up to practice exam questions
- Full model answers and hints in the answer key on how to improve your responses
- Tips on how to improve your score and information on common errors
- 'Exam tutor' sections at the end of each unit help you to consolidate learning
- Full colour
- Perfect for self-study or for use in the classroom
- Audio for Listening and Speaking exercises provided online
- Pitched at learners with IELTS band 5–5.5 and aiming for band 6 or higher