- Out of stock
A brand new Skulduggery Pleasant novella for World Book Day: a hilarious and thrilling standalone story in the internationally bestselling series – perfect for new readers, and essential for Skulduggery fans…
Three ancient gods are freed from their prison with only one desire: to destroy the planet and everyone on it.
To save us all, Skulduggery Pleasant and Valkyrie Cain must go undercover in a Dublin school. Skulduggery has to blend in with the teaching staff, while Valkyrie has to pass for an ordinary schoolgirl. Above all else, no matter what happens, they both must act completely and utterly normal.
We are so dead.
- Praise for Derek Landy:
- ”'Landy [has the] ability to craft an engaging story from start to finish.”Inis
- ”'Derek Landy has been something of a publishing phenomenon.”Irish Post
- ”'Landy's witty style will win him fans of all ages … It's a good job Harry's [Potter] resigning before he's forcibly retired.”Irish Mail on Sunday
- ”'A remarkably accomplished debut with wonderful dialogue.”Robert Dunbar, Irish Times
- ”'A rip-roaring adventure.”Irish Sunday Independent