- Released in 100 days
Implement the 2020 statutory guidance for Health Education and Relationships and Sex Education with this Complete PSHE Programme for KS4 with engaging ready-made activities, lesson plans and teaching PowerPoints for Years 10 and 11.
Teach with confidence with 42 comprehensive and flexible KS4 PSHE and RSE lessons for 14–16-year-old students, written by leading experts.
· Age-appropriate and fully up-to-date content matches the new DfE statutory guidance and is in line with the PSHE Association’s Programme of Study
· Adapt for any school timetable in Year 10 and 11 with core lessons for everyone (20 minutes) plus the option to extend to 45 mins/1 hour
· Easy to use extension material that would be suitable for distance and home learning
· Supports non-specialist teachers and form tutors with detailed guidance and high-quality lessons that can be adapted and used flexibly for each school’s context
· Develops students’ knowledge as they face new challenges in KS4, building on the Collins Your Choice Student Books 1, 2 and 3 for Key Stage 3
· Access and print all files in an editable format on the accompanying download on collins.co.uk