- Released in 25 days
Implement the 2020 statutory guidance for Health Education and Relationships and Sex Education with this Complete PSHE Programme for KS4 with engaging ready-made activities, lesson plans and teaching PowerPoints for Years 10 and 11.
Part of the award winning Your Choice series
Teach with confidence with 42 comprehensive and flexible KS4 PSHE and RSE lessons for 14–16-year-old students written by leading experts.
· Age-appropriate and fully up-to-date content matches the new DfE statutory guidance and is in line with the PSHE Association’s Programme of Study
· Adapt for any school timetable in Years 10 and 11 with core lessons for everyone (25 minutes) plus the option to extend to 45 mins/1 hour
· Easy to use extension material suitable for remote education and home learning
· Supports non-specialist teachers and form tutors with detailed guidance and high-quality lessons that can be adapted and used flexibly for each school’s context
· Develops students’ knowledge as they face new challenges in KS4, building on the Collins Your Choice Student Books 1, 2 and 3 for Key Stage 3 PSHE and RSE
· Access and print all files in an editable format on the accompanying download on collins.co.uk