- Released in 40 days
Spark scientific curiosity from a young age with this six-level course through an enquiry-based approach and active learning. Collins International Primary Science fully meets the requirements of the Cambridge Primary Science Curriculum Framework from 2020 and has been carefully developed for a range of international contexts.
The course is organised into four main strands: Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Earth and Space and the skills detailed under the ‘Thinking and Working Scientifically’ strand are introduced and taught in the context of those areas.
For each Teacher’s Guide at Stages 1 to 6, we offer:
- A comprehensive Teacher’s Guide is easy to follow with a clear and consistent lesson plan layout, including built in continuous assessment
- The Teacher’s Guide Plus ebook includes components such as slideshows, video clips, additional photographs and interactive activities
- Earth and Space content covers the new curriculum framework
- Thinking and Working Scientifically deepens and enhances the delivery of Science skills
- Includes practical activities that don’t require specialist equipment or labs
- Scaffolding allows students of varying abilities to work with common content and meet learning objectives
- Supports Cambridge Global Perspectives™ with activities that develop and practise key skills
Provides teacher support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum framework (0097) from 2020
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this series.