- Out of stock
Inspire and engage your students with this Lower Secondary Science course from Collins offering comprehensive coverage of the new curriculum framework including suggested practical investigations and Thinking and Working Scientifically skills.
- Carefully constructed learning outcomes and detailed lesson plan ideas fully support the development of Thinking and Working Scientifically skills and offer ongoing, formative assessment ideas
- Suggestions for challenge activities in every topic to stretch students able to progress further
- Full support for practical work, with student sheets and comprehensive technician’s notes including equipment lists and set-up instructions for all investigations
- Opportunities for reviewing students’ progress at the end of every chapter
- Links to other topics highlighted to deepen student understanding of how topics interconnect and apply to one another
- Resources are split into flexible learning episodes so that you can teach the course to suit the needs of your students
- Starting point activities help you to assess whether your students are ready to tackle the topic
- Answers to student book and workbook questions provided
- A full planning guide to help you design your course effectively
Provides teacher support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary Science curriculum framework (0893) from 2020.
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title.