- Out of stock
Inspire and engage your students with this Lower Secondary Science course from Collins offering comprehensive coverage of the new curriculum framework including suggested practical investigations and Thinking and Working Scientifically skills.
- Offers a full range of questions for every topic in the Student’s Book
- Provides regular practice for students and in applying and developing their Thinking and Working skills to new contexts as well as using key scientific vocabulary, facts and ideas
- Supportive worked examples and writing frames help students improve their approach to answering open response and calculation questions
- Differentiated questions for each topic to challenge and stretch students
- Includes end of chapter self-assessment and space for teachers to respond with formative feedback or personalised targets
- Test-style questions included for every topic
- Can be used flexibly for lessons, homework or additional practice
Provides learner support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary Science curriculum framework (0893) from 2020.
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title.