- In stock
In this classic Dr. Seuss tale, it’s time for Marvin K. Mooney to go to bed… but will he get the message?
Some people just won’t take the hint when it’s time to go to bed, and Marvin K. Mooney is one of them… although he eventually gets the message! This fun tale by Dr. Seuss will delight young readers.
Children can recap the different methods Marvin K. Mooney is told to leave in the summary on pages 14–15, providing lots of speaking and listening opportunities.
Blue/Band 4 books offer longer, repeated patterns with sequential events and integrated literary and natural language.
Ideas for Reading provide practical support and stimulating activities.
- “[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” – The Telegraph
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses” – The Express
- “The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” – Sunday Times Magazine
- “The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme” – The Guardian
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child's imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses.” – The Express