- In stock
Collins Cambridge IGCSE Malay as a First Language is the only published resource to offer full and comprehensive coverage of the new Cambridge IGCSE Malay as a First Language syllabus (0696). With a Student’s Book and Teacher’s Guide available, the resources support both students and teachers in a clear and engaging way.
Aimed at first language Malay learners, the Student’s Book is designed to help students develop and apply their language skills.
• Written by experienced Malay first language teachers specifically for international students with careful consideration of learners’ needs
• Developed and reviewed by Malay first language specialists and experienced teachers
• Clear mapping to the syllabus and full syllabus coverage
• Integrated exam practice throughout with sample questions, mock exams, learning objectives and learning summaries to reinforce students’ understanding
• Easy-to-use structure with accessible and consistent signposting within each unit.
• Glossary of key terminology included in the back of the book
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education