- In stock
Exam Board: SQA
Subject: Modern Studies
The National 4 & 5 Modern Studies Course Notes provide comprehensive guidance for the entire CfE programme. Course Notes give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer an appropriate blend of sound teaching and learning with exam and assessment guidance.
Progress and attainment for all
• A complete core resource covering Democracy in Scotland and the United Kingdom, Crime and the Law and the international issue of Terrorism
• Outcome and Assessment Standards are fully covered
• ‘Questions’ and ‘Activities’ provide opportunities to apply knowledge and put skills to work
• ‘Learning checklists’ enable students to monitor progress regularly
• ‘Make the link’ features encourage broader thinking between and across subjects
• ‘Hints’ and ‘Think points’ give helpful tips and develop critical thinking skills
• ‘Case studies’ explore how issues studied have an impact on real-life people and events
Assessment and practice you can rely on
• Detailed ‘Assessment’ section covers all the skills students will need to succeed.