- In stock
Collins Cambridge IGCSE ® Economics Teacher Guide supports the Student Book by providing full and comprehensive guidance on how to teach the course, with clear lesson notes and syllabus information.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2018 First examination: 2020
The Teacher Guide supports the new IGCSE Economics syllabus (0455) as well as the Cambridge O-level syllabus (2281) and has been carefully developed to meet the needs of teachers in international schools.
- Updated syllabus for first examination 2020, for first teaching 2018
- Chapters and units follow the same book order as the Student Book
- Introductory section outlines the features in the book and suggests ways to use each part
- Units follow the same structure as the Student Book so that it is straightforward for teachers to work through
- Suggestions given on how to teach each unit
- Guidance given on assessing Knowledge Check questions and end-of-chapter exercises
- Additional notes on classroom skills, to help teachers with areas such as classroom management, building language skills, setting up group work, and building student confidence
- Support given for non-subject specialists, with any required introductory background or prior knowledge explained at the beginning of each unit for those who need it
- Guidance given on how to use the questions and how and when to assess students’ responses
- Suggested review questions for remedial or revision work
- Notes on case studies, projects and other activities
- Ideas for extension work, extension topics and research
- Suggestions for additional collaborative activities to foster communication and presentation skills
- Answer keys for all questions in the Student Book
- Includes Worksheets for additional activities
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.