- In stock
A magical adventure to delight the imagination. A curl-up-on-the-sofa snuggle of a debut from a uniquely talented author.
Eleven year-old Tilly has lived above her grandparents’ bookshop ever since her mother disappeared shortly after she was born. Like the rest of her family, Tilly loves nothing more than to escape into the pages of her favourite stories.
One day Tilly realises that classic children’s characters are appearing in the shop through the magic of ‘book wandering’ – crossing over from the page into real life.
With the help of Anne of Green Gables and Alice in Wonderland. Tilly is determined to solve the mystery of what happened to her mother all those years ago, so she bravely steps into the unknown, unsure of what adventure lies ahead and what dangers she may face.
- ”'Delightful! A joy of a book”Kiran Millwood Hargrave, author of The Girl of Ink & Stars
- ”'A thrilling, inventive book-lover’s delight, where fiction really does come to life. It’s a treat for readers of every age”Matt Haig, author of A Boy Called Christmas
- ”'Pages and Co. is a celebration of all the best things in life: books, friendship, adventures and cake. And pirates. And hot chocolate. It’s utterly beautiful and perfectly brilliant”Greg James and Chris Smith, authors of Kid Normal
- ”'An enchanting tale for book-lovers of all ages, Tilly and the Bookwanderers is a magical debut that is NOT to be missed”Catherine Doyle, author of The Storm Keeper’s Island
- ”'Pages & Co. is a true delight for book-lovers - you’ll adore exploring the magical world of the bookwanderers with Tilly”Katherine Woodfine, author of The Clockwork Sparrow