- In stock
Build your child’s reading confidence at home with books at the right level
Through history there have always been people who have committed crimes and been punished. Starting with Roman Britain, all the way to the 21st century, this book explores the changing ways in which criminals have been treated.
- Pearl/Band 18 books offer fluent readers a complex, substantial text with challenging themes to facilitate sustained comprehension, bridging the gap between a reading programme and longer chapter books.
- Text type – An information book.
- The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information.
- The glossary and index can be used to develop children's information retrieval skills further.
- Curriculum links: History