- In stock
Build your child’s reading confidence at home with books at the right level
Every map tells a story and makes spaces, ideas, and events easier to understand. Where are you? Let’s find out!
• Copper/Band 12 books provide more complex plots and longer chapters that develop reading stamina.
• Text type – An information book.
• The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information.
• The glossary and index on page 29 can be used to develop children's information retrieval skills further.
• Curriculum links – Geography – geographical skills