- In stock
What is a tsunami? How do they happen? What effect do they have on people’s lives? Learn about how we can predict them by looking at the science behind them and some real-life case studies.
• Copper/Band 12 books provide more complex plots and longer chapters that develop reading stamina.
• Text type – An information book.
• The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information.
• The glossary and index on pages 28 and 29 can be used to develop children's information retrieval skills further.
• Curriculum links – Geography – Human geography