- In stock
Look around you – every building that you see was designed by someone. Many of the buildings standing today were either designed or influenced by architects working thousands of years ago. Find out about famous architects through history and the amazing buildings they designed.
• Copper/Band 12 books provide more complex plots and longer chapters that develop reading stamina.
• Text type - An information book.
• The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information.
• The glossary and index on pages 30 and 31 can be used to develop children's information retrieval skills further.
• Curriculum links - History