- In stock
Used in conjunction with the Teacher's Guide, Progress Guide and Homework Guide, the Busy Ant Maths Pupil Book 1C is the best way to ensure that pupils achieve all the learning objectives of the new Primary Maths National Curriculum.
Collins Busy Ant Maths Activity Book 1C is packed with exciting activities to help build and develop the skills needed to be successful in Maths. Each page features lots of hands-on, highly visual activities with a low level of text to give pupils confidence in learning maths.
Activity Book 1C contains:
• fun activities to consolidate the objectives covered in the daily maths lesson
• objectives at the top of each page so the child is in control of their own learning
• space to record answers, providing structure to each exercise
• simple text.
• engaging, colourful graphics.
- I received some sample Busy Ant materials and was very impressed, yet again the resources were of high quality and supports children’s understanding in an engaging way. The resources matched the national curriculum really well and have clear progression across units of work. The lessons have opportunities to be differentiated in 5 ways and the units are flexible and give teachers the opportunities to be creative. I am extremely impressed with the online planning tool and am really looking forward to implementing this scheme of work across years 3 and 4 and then into years 1 and 5 next year.Charlotte AngeliSenior Leader Chigwell Primary
- This is a scheme of work that makes sense, gives pupils a consistently structured yet fun approach and will enable teachers to deliver an exciting and inspiring new curriculum from September 2014.Teach Primary magazine