- In stock
A brilliant, hilarious one-off novel in the Skulduggery Pleasant universe, from number-one-bestselling author Derek Landy – now in paperback.
This time, the bad guys take the stage.
Tanith Low, now possessed by a remnant, recruits a gang of villains – many of whom will be familiar from previous Skulduggery adventures – in order to track down and steal the four God-Killer level weapons that could hurt Darquesse when she eventually emerges. Also on the trail of the weapons is a secret group of Sanctuary sorcerers, and doing his best to keep up and keep Tanith alive is one Mister Ghastly Bespoke.
When the villains around her are lying and scheming and plotting, Tanith needs to stay two steps ahead of her teammates and her enemies. After all, she's got her own double-crosses to plan – and she’s a villain herself…
- “Tanith is more kick-ass than a box set of Buffy” – Bookzone4Boys
- PRAISE FOR THE SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT SERIES:
- “This is a writer at the height of his powers and Landy is getting better with every book… Whatever your age, read them and enjoy the ride.” – Irish Independent
- “Fast and funny” – The Times
- “A fast evolving plot and a great mix of scariness and humour” 5 star review – Sunday Express