- In stock
An exciting new relaunch of Ted Dewan’s Bing books – resized and beautifully produced for the next generation of toddlers – paving the way for Bing’s TV debut in 2014.
Ted Dewan has created a series that focuses on the dynamic between toddler and parent, and that speaks to them both equally, about life as a toddler and life with a toddler. With short, repetitive texts, bold, bright artwork and appealing characters, Bing offers both parent and child an enjoyable reading experience and a simple, reassuring guiding principle – that, whatever happens, it’s just a Bing thing, a normal occurrence, and nothing to get upset about.
Bing is making something for Daddy. He loves his daddy as much as he loves making shiny, feathery, sparkly things. But Bing will have to be very careful with that big bottle of goo…
- Customer reviews:
- ”'My 4 year old loved this book as a toddler and my 2 year old loves this book too. Bing is so funny and if you read it the way it’s written, it’s hilarious to kids!”
- ”'Any toddler will love these books. My thirteen month old adores them, and brings them to me so that we can read them together. Colourful, funny…an absolute must for any baby!!”
- ”'Initially I found Bing Bunny a little bizarre - but then I am an adult and not in the core target group…..my 2 year old absolutely adores it and has opened my eyes to Bing's charms.”
- ”'My 28-month-old son LOVES Bing Bunny and Flop more than any other book character!!!!! Sometimes I have to read these books over and over in one setting. They have really nurtured my son's love of books. Thank-you Ted Dewan!”
- ”' I have been a professional child-carer for 20 years. The Ted Dewan Bing Bunny books have been a firm favourite with my under 3s. Some of their first words come from the stories.”