- In stock
Department 19 still stands against the darkness. But for how much longer? Book 4 in the explosive series from bestselling author, Will Hill.
As Dracula continues his rise, the men and women of Department 19 wait for good news. But hope is in short supply – the country is beginning to fall apart as the public comes to terms with the horror in their midst; a cure for vampirism remains years, even decades away; and their supposed ally Valentin Rusmanov has not been heard from in weeks.
Jamie Carpenter and his friends are working hard to keep the forces of evil at bay, but it is beginning to feel like a lost cause…Until familiar faces from the past bring news that could turn the tide. News that takes Matt Browning to America on a desperate search for a miracle, and sends Jamie and Larissa Kinley into the darkest corners of eastern Europe, where something old and impossibly powerful waits for them.
Something that could stop Dracula for good.
But the clock is ticking.
Night is falling. And Zero Hour is almost here…
- Praise for the Department 19 Series:
- ”'High action, original and gripping”The Sun
- ”'High action, original and gripping”- The Sun
- ”'Bram Stoker can stop turning in his grave: his 21st-century legacy extends beyond Twilight.”The Telegraph
- ”'Bram Stoker can stop turning in his grave: his 21st-century legacy extends beyond Twilight.”- The Telegraph
- ”Absolutely outstanding…”The Book Bag