- In stock
A rich and greedy sultan meets his match in a VERY cheeky little red rooster…
Hilariously wacky tale by bestselling author of War Horse.
The rich and greedy sultan loves his jewels more than anything, so when he loses a diamond button he is furious!
Especially as a naughty little red rooster seems determined to keep it…
A marvellously funny tale by master storyteller, Michael Morpurgo.
- Praise for Michael Morpurgo:“Champagne quality over a wide range of subjects.” – Daily Telegraph
- “There are few children’s writers as compelling as Michael Morpurgo.” – Daily Express
- “Morpurgo’s gift is to make this long-ago world of danger and heartbreak accessible without ever patronising his young readers.” – Sunday Mercury
- “Morpurgo, as always, is subtle and skillful, and incorporates social and moral issues into his writing without being self-righteous or detracting from the quality of the narrative”Elizabeth Reilly – British Council
- “The former children's laureate has the happy knack of speaking to both child and adult readers.” -The Guardian.