- In stock
From Aunt Annie’s alligator to the colourful Zizzer-Zazzer-Zuzz, Dr. Seuss’s delightful book gets a brand new look, and introduces early learners to the letters of the alphabet through an amazing array of crazy creatures.
Big B, little B, what begins with B?
Baby, barber, bubbles and a bumblebee!
Children can have lots of fun that is funny learning about big and little letters.
With his unique combination of hilarious stories, zany pictures and riotous rhymes, Dr. Seuss has been delighting young children and helping them learn to read for over fifty years.
A perfect book for early readers, the brand new look brings a worldwide favourite to a whole new generation.
- ”Praise for Dr. Seuss:'[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]”The Telegraph
- ”'Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses”The Express
- ”'The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf”Sunday Times Magazine
- ”'The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme”The Guardian
- ”Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:'The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit