- Out of stock
With a host of crazy crackpot creatures, from wockets in pockets to waskets in baskets, this hilarious books helps young children set off on the road to reading.
Packed with trademark Seuss humour, rhyme and crazy invention, this title is perfect for all ages - from those starting to read to older children who love the inventiveness of language.
Great fun to read out loud and full of crazy invention, this book is one of the unsung classics of Dr Seuss!
- ”Praise for Dr. Seuss:'[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]”The Telegraph
- ”'Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses”The Express
- ”'The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf”Sunday Times Magazine
- ”'The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme”The Guardian
- ”Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:'The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit