- In stock
Celebrate sixty years of this Dr. Seuss classic with this special anniversary edition paperback!
From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere in this hilarious exploration of simple concepts from the irrepressible Dr. Seuss.
Sixty years ago this classic Dr. Seuss adventure was first published, and it’s still a bestseller today. This hilarious exploration of opposites, colours, numbers and nonsense is the perfect gift for children of any age, as Dr. Seuss paints a crazy world of singing Yings, boxing Goxes and seven-hump Wumps!
Join us and celebrate this very special anniversary with this gorgeous new paperback edition.
With his unique combination of hilarious stories, zany pictures and riotous rhymes, Dr. Seuss has been delighting young children and helping them learn to read for over fifty years. Creator of the wonderfully anarchic Cat in the Hat, and ranked among the UK's top ten favourite children's authors, Seuss is firmly established as a global best-seller, with nearly half a billion books sold worldwide.
- ”Praise for Dr. Seuss:'[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]”The Telegraph
- ”'Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses”The Express
- ”'The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf”Sunday Times Magazine
- ”'The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme”The Guardian
- ”Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:'The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit