- In stock
Where do peas come from? How do they grow and how do they get from the field to our dinner plates? All these questions and more are answered in this informative and photographic journey of the pea.
• Yellow/Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language.
• Text type: An information book.
• Children can recount the journey of the pea, from the soil to our dinner plate, in the flow chart on pages 14–15.
• Curriculum links: Science: Plants and animals.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.