- In stock
How did we first try to get to the Moon? What were the first creatures in space? And why do footprints never disappear on the Moon? Find out all about space travel and Moon landings in this simple non-fiction report accompanied by amazing photographs.
• Blue/Band 4 books offer longer, repeated patterns with sequential events and integrated literary and natural language.
• Text type: A simple non-fiction report.
• A diagram of some of the different attempts to get to the moon on pages 14-15 help children recap and provide a wealth of speaking and listening opportunities.
• Curriculum links: ICT: the information around us.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.