- In stock
Third bone-breaking, belly-busting adventure in the bestselling series that puts the “funny” back in… um… funny bestselling series. That didn’t really work, did it?
If you’ve read the previous Skulduggery books then you know what the Faceless Ones are – and if you know what the Faceless Ones are, then you can probably take a wild guess that things in this book are going to get AWFULLY sticky for our skeletal hero and his young sidekick.
If you haven’t read the previous Skulduggery books then what are you doing reading this? Go and read them right now, so that you know what all that stuff in the previous paragraph was about.
Done? Good. So now you’re on tenterhooks too, desperately awaiting the answers to all your questions, and instead you’re going to have to wait to read the book. Sorry about that.
- Praise for Derek Landy:
- ”'Landy [has the] ability to craft an engaging story from start to finish.”Inis
- ”'Derek Landy has been something of a publishing phenomenon.”Irish Post
- ”'A fast evolving plot and a great mix of scariness and humour”Sunday Express
- ”'Fast and funny.”The Times
- ”'A magical mystery that grabs you from the first word and doesn’t let go, not even when you’re finished, and leaves you gasping for more like a fish out of water. Terrifyingly good!”First News
- ”'Landy's witty style will win him fans of all ages … It's a good job Harry's [Potter] resigning before he's forcibly retired.”Irish Mail on Sunday
- ”'A rip-roaring adventure.”Irish Sunday Independent