- Out of stock
To celebrate the 50th birthday of the Cat in the Hat, here is a brand new hardback edition comprising two of the Doctor’s best-loved tales, complete with commemorative poster.
When the Cat in the Hat steps on the mat, Sally and her brother are in for a roller-coaster ride of sheer mayhem! These are two of Dr. Seuss’s best known and loved tales, and feature feline anarchy aplenty. Children will love the rhyme and repetition, while adults will delight in the infectious humour of the ever-exuberant Cat and his team of helpers.
The book comes complete with a special poster celebrating the 50th birthday of the Cat.
With his unique combination of hilarious stories, zany pictures and riotous rhymes, Dr. Seuss has been delighting young children and helping them learn to read for over fifty years. Creator of the wonderfully anarchic Cat in the Hat, and ranking among the UK’s top ten favourite children’s authors, Seuss is firmly established as a global best-seller, with nearly half a billion books sold worldwide.
- Praise for Dr. Seuss:“[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” The Telegraph
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses” The Express
- “The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” Sunday Times Magazine
- “The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme” The Guardian
- Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:“The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit