- Out of stock
This paperback edition of the popular hardback combines three of Dr. Seuss’s most endearing tales – The Sleep Book, Thidwick the Big-Hearted Moose and Horton Hears a Who!
Written in humorous rhyme and illustrated with characteristically bold and colourful artwork by the master himself, this beautiful treasury is guaranteed to delight young children and bring sweet dreams!
Dr. Seuss’s Sleep Book
Full of wonderful yawning creatures who spread sleep thoughts at bedtime – and much more fun than counting sheep – this charming story provides the perfect remedy for children who don’t want to go to bed.
Thidwick the Big-Hearted Moose
Thidwick is only too happy that his antlers “can be of some use” to a menagerie of animals who move in and make them their home. But soon his guests go too far and start to endanger the very life of their generous host.
Horton Hears a Who!
This enchanting tale tells the story of Horton the Elephant who comes to the rescue of the tiny inhabitants of a speck of dust – after all, “a person’s a person, no matter how small”.
- Praise for Dr. Seuss:“[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” The Telegraph
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses” The Express
- “The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” Sunday Times Magazine
- “The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme” The Guardian
- Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:“The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit