- In stock
This gentle non-fiction book examines a range of feelings through the characters of a little boy and his dog.
• Red / Band 2B – A simple non-fiction recount
• Text type – Non-fiction
• The focus phonemes in this book are ou (out), ee, ie (lie) and or. Other phonemes practised are ar, er, ou, th (this), ng, w, oo (look), and y (happy).
• The final spread offers children the opportunity to recap and discuss the boy’s feelings.
• This story is paired with a non-fiction title that shares the same theme: Red 2B We are Not Fond of Rat! by Emma Chicester Clark.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.