Collins Big Cat Phonics - Bot on the Moon: Band 02B/Red B
- Red / Band 2B – A simple fantasy story
- Text type – Fiction
- The focus phonemes practised in this book are oo (moon), z and ar. Other phonemes practised are sh and ng.
- A story map on the final spread lets children recap and discuss the story.
- Shoo Rayner also wrote Red 2A Cat and Dog in a Mess.
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Collins Big Cat Teacher resources offer practical planning support, with book-by-book information, assessment support, photocopiable activity sheets to help practice literacy objectives and support for writing.
• Book-by-book information, including curriculum links and learning objectives• Photocopiable activity sheets for every book• Assessment support and photocopiable masters• Support for managing reading sessions in the classroom