- In stock
Bored of spending all your holidays on Mars? Now you can travel further off the beaten astral plane with this fact-packed guide.
• Sapphire/Band 16 books offer longer reads to develop children's sustained engagement with texts and are more complex syntactically.
• A travel guide to all the planets in the solar system on pages 54 and 55 makes it easy for children to recap what the key facts they’ve learnt.
• Text type: A non-chronological report.
• Curriculum links: Science; Geography; Citizenship.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader