- Out of stock
With its unique blend of hilarious rhyme, jaunty rhythm and wacky illustrations, this delightful book combines three of Dr. Seuss’s most charming fables, each one teaching us an important lesson in coping with life’s problems.
The ever popular Lorax tells the tale of the wicked Once-ler who devastates a beautiful paradise by cutting down all the Truffula Trees, just so he can knit Thneeds that noboby needs. The message is loud and clear that we should take better care of our environment.
Learning to face up to life’s problems – rather than trying to run away from them – is the message amusingly told in I Had Trouble in Getting to Solla Sollew, and Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are? reminds us all that there is always someone, somewhere, worse off than ourselves.
- “Classic timeless appeal, presented in a new toddler-friendly format” Junior
- “[Dr.Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” The Telegraph
- “You really can’t go wrong with Dr.Seuss” BBC Parenting
- “The magic of Dr.Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” Sunday Times Magazine
- ”It’s hard to believe they’ve been going for a century, Dr. Seuss”magic is timeless” Father’s Quarterly