- In stock
Collins' celebrity gardening author demonstrates with her son, Harry, how to make a garden, step-by-step, in an old wheelbarrow. The book has instructions and wonderful photographs demonstrating the steps involved in making a garden.
• Blue/ Band 4 non-fiction books use children’s language patterns to give information which is supported by the illustrations and design.
• Text types – An instruction text.
• The photographs on pages 14 and 15 allows children to recap and discuss the text.
• Curriculum links – Science: growing plants.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.