- In stock
Join a young girl on the adventure of a lifetime as she swims with dolphins. Written in the first person, in a captivatingly immediate style, readers will feel that they are there with the young swimmer as she fulfils her dream.
• Gold/Band 9 fiction books offer developing readers literary language and stories with distinctive characters.
• Text type - A non-fiction recount.
• A labelled diagram on pages 22 and 23 show the different parts of a dolphin, offering reinforcement.
• Curriculum links - Geography: Where in the world is Barnaby Bear?, Passport to the world.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.