- In stock
This book recounts the experiences of two children as they take a look inside the giant Biomes and discover the exciting plants and exotic foods that grow in difficult environments.
• Green/ Band 5 books offer early readers patterned language and varied characters.
• Text type – A non-fiction recount of a visit.
• A map of the Eden project can be found on pages 22 and 23 to encourage children to discuss the information.
• Curriculum links – Geography: Passport to the world; Science: Growing plants and animals in the local environment.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.