- Out of stock
A miniature edition of Dr. Seuss’s last book, full of inspiring ideas! A perfect gift for Christmas, or for anyone leaving school or college or otherwise ‘moving on’ as well as for children.
‘You’re off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way!’
An inspirational little book that is big on ideas and advice on how to cope with the tricky situations that life flings at us. Decisions to take, muddles to make, slumps to get out of – whatever the problem, the good Dr. Seuss has an answer! Follow our hero as he navigates his way across a challenging landscape fraught with dangers such as howling Hakken-Kraks, until he finally makes it through to the other side. A must-have for anyone who is making changes and moving on, as well as a great rhyming read for younger children.
- ”…my favourite of Dr Seuss’s books… not least for its combination of mastery, mystery and possibility.”Guardian
- ”Dr. Seuss ignites a child's imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses.”Express
- ”The celebrated whimsicalist who has given young readers and gigglers so many outrageous adventures over the years has opted for a more purposeful stroll in his latest outing.”New York Times
- ”The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme.”Guardian
- ”One book that has proved to be popular for graduates of all ages since it was first published in 1990.”New York Times