- Out of stock
In this delightful yarn the irrepressible Fox in Socks introduces a baffled Mr Knox to some of the craziest tongue-twisters since Peter Piper picked his peck of pickled peppers. Children will delight in tying their tongues in knots, while the rhyming repetition will help them learn to read.
Packed with a uniquely Seussian blend of zany artwork, riotous rhyme and off-the-wall humour, this miniature hardback edition of a highly popular book makes the perfect stocking filler and keepsake for all lovers of Dr. Seuss, young and old.
- Praise for Dr. Seuss:“[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” The Telegraph
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses” The Express
- “The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” Sunday Times Magazine
- “The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme” The Guardian
- Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:“The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit