- In stock
The second pupil book in a groundbreaking Key Stage 3 series designed to grab pupils’ attention with its fresh approach to traditional conten
Presenting the Past 2 includes:
- Elizabeth I and her problems
- Who were the Tudors?
- What should Elizabeth do first?
- A Spanish view of the Armada
Charles I and Oliver Cromwell
- The Execution of Charles I: film versus historian
- Was Oliver Cromwell a war criminal?
How close to success did the Jacobites come?
- Who fought at the Battle of Culloden?
- Who needs the Stuarts?
Images of an age
- What can we learn from portraits 1500-1750?
- Can we use modern films as historical evidence?
- ‘’…bursting with exciting tasks, thinking skills and historical games….A blast of fresh air for history teachers everywhere.’’The Teacher