- Out of stock
With over 50 flaps to flip, this fun-packed novelty book features the one and only Cat in the Hat, along with a host of other characters derived from five of Dr. Seuss’s most popluar books.
Inspired by The Cat in the Hat, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, Dr. Seuss’s ABC, There’s a Wocket in My Pocket and Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?, and bursting with zany artwork and wacky rhymes in true Seussian style, this monster board book makes learning simple concepts lots of fun. By lifting the flaps and studying the pictures, young children will enjoy learning to count, exploring the alphabet, making funny animal noises, and finding out about colours and opposites.
- Praise for Dr. Seuss:“[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” The Telegraph
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses” The Express
- “The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” Sunday Times Magazine
- “The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme” The Guardian
- Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:“The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit