- In stock
When a little bug sneezes a riot breaks out as one accident leads to another, and another… until the whole town is caught up in the ensuing chaos. Young readers will delight in this action-packed tale of mishaps and mayhem!
This title belongs to the highly acclaimed Beginner Book series developed by Dr. Seuss, in which the essential ingredients of rhyme, rhythm and repetition are combined with zany artwork and off-the-wall humour to create a range of books that will encourage even the most reluctant child to learn to read.
Originally published under the pseudonym of Rosetta Stone, Because A Little Bug Went Ka-Choo! is being relaunched with a stylish new cover design which reveals, for the first time, the true identity of the author – Dr. Seuss himself!
- ”Praise for Dr. Seuss:'[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]”The Telegraph
- ”'Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses”The Express
- ”'The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf”Sunday Times Magazine
- ”'The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme”The Guardian
- ”Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:'The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit