Just look for your book and download the resources on your computer – or any other device you’d like to use to read them.
Please follow the instructions below to download the resources. All files are password protected.
- Visit IZArc and download the application suited for your computer – this programme will give you the ability to open your password protected files
- When IZArc has downloaded, click on ‘Download' on the title of your choice.
- Find the downloaded zip-file in your ‘Downloads’ folder.
- Right click on the downloaded zipped folder, hover over the IZArc option, and click ‘Extract to…’.
- Click ‘Extract’ at the bottom of the pop-up.
- Enter the password. Password clues are found on this page next to each title in the series.
- If you have any further queries, please email our Customer Service team firstname.lastname@example.org.