- In stock
Schools' Price: £10.00
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: A-level Physics
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017
Written by our expert authors for the 2015 AQA specification, this Student Book covers Year 2 of the A-level Physics course. It combines the most detailed explanations with features that build skills in practical work, maths and evaluation. With a clear path of progression, it will prepare you for the demands of A-level and beyond.
This Student Book will:
• prepare you for assessment with key ideas summaries and practice questions designed for the linear course
• build your confidence in tackling the mathematical requirement with worked examples and targeted assignments
• strengthen your practical skills with comprehensive Required Practical sections featuring step-by-step instructions, and advice about how best to avoid common errors
• deepen your understanding of Physics and equip you for further study using comprehensive explanations, skills-focused assignments and inspiring real-life contexts
• extend your knowledge and skills with specially designed Stretch and Challenge questions.
Chapters 1 to 10 of this book, together with Student Book 1, cover the Core content of the AQA A-level Physics specification. The five optional topics, of which you only need to study one, can be downloaded free by registered customers at the Collins website.