GCSE Science Now Teacher Resource Pack: (First edition)
Boost outcomes in GCSE Science by systematically improving students’ understanding, vocabulary and literacy in science.
Teach and develop vocabulary and literacy in science for AQA GCSE combined science and single science with customisable resources from the award-winning Science Now team.
One purchase for the science department helps upskill staff and provide evidence-informed ready-to-teach resources.
- Understand practical strategies to develop language and literacy in GCSE science
- Improve scientific literacy with activity notes and slides for teachers, and worksheets and diagnostic assessments for students, organised by AQA topic and level of demand
- Access lessons/activities to help students secure understanding of the most important disciplinary terms
- Provide activities to help students to:
- understand the key words for each topic and use them accurately
- develop sentences and paragraphs and organise whole texts in response to AQA command words
- practise active reading skills to boost comprehension of scientific texts
- build AO2 application skills with tasks on an unfamiliar context for each topic
- Update your scheme of work with planned activities on modern applications of science to address climate change, water supply, pandemics, energy provision, and food security
- Save time with ready-made resources for ‘Do Nows’, homework and in class activity
- Be ready for inspection with support to help evidence the way disciplinary literacy for science is developed within your GCSE curriculum
RRP: £250.00 Out of stock