The Teenage Guide to Digital Wellbeing: Find the balance to live your best life
The ultimate guide to digital wellbeing and living your best life – offline and on!
Digital wellbeing is all about finding the balance between the digital world and the real world – and making sure we use smartphones and other digital devices in a healthy way, while living fulfilling lives beyond the screen.
This guide helps tweens and teens do exactly that, inspiring them to set their devices aside (sometimes anyway!) and start living in the here and now.
Written by digital wellbeing expert Tanya Goodin, it’s packed with positive prompts, thought-provoking science, and hands-on activities to encourage healthy habits around screen use – including nostalgic crafts, retro tech scavenger hunts, and phone-free nature excursions, plus practical tips on how to deal with digital challenges like comparison culture, cyberbullying, trolling, and much more.
This book is not about teenagers giving up their devices forever; it’s about being more mindful of how they use them, so they can live their best lives – on and off the screen.
Teenagers will discover how to:
- Develop healthy habits, identify priorities, and set achievable goals
- Know their own screen limits and deal with digital distractions
- Stay safe and savvy on the internet
- Focus on the positive and productive uses of smartphones (no more doom-scrolling!)
- Combat comparison culture on social media and quieten their inner critics
- Nurture friendships and family relationships offline and on
- Build resilience and self-confidence to live healthily and happily with their digital devices
RRP: £12.99 Out of stock