Collins Cambridge International AS & A Level - Cambridge International AS & A Level Digital Media and Design Student’s Book: (Second edition)
Collins’ Cambridge International AS & A Level Digital Media & Design Student’s Book – Second Edition is the only endorsed resource written specifically to support the revised Cambridge International A & A level Digital Media & Design syllabus (9481).
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this series to support the Cambridge International AS & A Level Digital Media & Design syllabus (9481) for examination from 2026.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
For examination from: 2026
- Provide in-depth coverage with the only endorsed resource for the revised syllabus for examination from 2026.
- Introduce students to the digital media and design industry; with sections covering the history of digital media, how the digital landscape has changed and what tools and technologies are used in industry.
- Deliver a fully international course written by experts in the media and design field with international examples, contexts, names, and locations.
- Build students’ practical and technical skills with focused activities throughout that provide students opportunities to put these skills into practice.
- Consolidate students’ understanding with comprehension activities that encourage discussion and reflection.
- Prepare for assessment with activities that encourage students to produce a design outcome or engage with the design process, including tips to help students succeed.
- Enable students to access the revised syllabus content with a fresh, visual design and language tailored to English as a Second Language learners, with key terms providing clear definitions of technical language.
- Put all the areas of study into context with industry insights offering real-life information and up-to-date case studies providing students with international examples of real-world application of the material they are studying.