Collins Citizenship Today - Edexcel GCSE 9-1 Citizenship Today Teacher’s Guide: (Revised Fourth edition)
Digital download and online
Citizenship Today for Edexcel GCSE 9-1 Citizenship Studies teacher guide provides expert support for teachers to deliver the new content requirements and course for first teaching from September 2023.
The revised fourth edition of this bestselling course combines clear coverage of the 2023 Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Citizenship specification with an engaging approach. It is designed to motivate your students to become active and engaged citizens and to help you prepare them for examination success.
This Teacher’s Guide suggests ways to teach and add depth to every topic in the Student Book, with a focus on exam preparation.
- Save time on planning with a full two-year scheme of work.
- Pick up and teach each double-page topic in the Student Book with clearly structured lesson plans as well as prompts for discussion, homework activities, suggested answers and web links for students to explore further. Activities to suit a range of learning styles include traditional extended writing tasks alongside quizzes, crosswords, storyboards and whole-class competitions.
- Support and stretch all your learners with ready-made worksheets and ‘Extra challenge’ activities in each lesson plan.
- Check progress and build confidence for the examinations with regular short-answer tests and longer practice questions and mark schemes.
- Adapt the resources to the needs of your classes with the editable Word files.