- In stock
Navigate your way around Portsmouth with this detailed and easy-to-use A-Z Street Atlas.
Printed in full-colour, paperback format, this atlas contains 54 pages of continuous street mapping.
The main mapping extends beyond central Portsmouth at a scale of 4 inches to 1 mile, featuring postcode districts, one-way streets, park and ride sites, and safety camera locations. Areas covered include:
• Hayling Island
• Portsea Island
• Wickham and Clanfield (inset)
Separate coverage of Petersfeld is provided.
The large-scale street map of Portsmouth city centre – at a scale of 8 inches to 1 mile – includes:
• Places of Interest Guide, highlighting historic maritime tourist attractions to modern-day landmarks
• Postcode map of the Portsmouth area
• Road map of the Portsmouth area
• South Downs National Park boundaries
A comprehensive index lists streets, selected flats, walkways and places of interest, place, area and station names. Additional healthcare (hospitals, walk-in centres and hospices) are indexed as well.