- In stock
Exam Board: SQA
First Teaching: 2015, First Exam: 2016
This CfE Maths Problem-Solving Skills Pupil Book features differentiated maths investigations to help pupils transfer their maths skills to real-life contexts. Each activity is based on a real-life application of maths, with the corresponding CfE Outcomes and Experiences.
• clearly presented, differentiated maths investigations
• engaging activities based on real-life applications of maths
• suitable for use across S1-S3 as cross-curricular project topics
• each activity is graded by level of difficulty
• relevant CfE Outcomes and Experiences are clearly identified
• highlights opportunities for cross-curricular activities.