- Released in 41 days
"Scrabble, forage and fight for a copy. This is a wonderful, wonderful companion for all who get a kick from the manipulation of letters or words."
Discover the winning secrets of Britain’s first Scrabble World Champion Mark Nyman. Now updated with the latest words from Collins Official Scrabble Words.
• tips and tricks that are perfect for Scrabble enthusiasts at any level with fun and easy ways to memorise words
• find out how to handle a rack full of vowels or consonants
• contains a full list of playable 2 and 3 letter words
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark of J. W. Spear & Sons Ltd., a subsidiary of Mattel, Inc.© 2020 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- ”'A little gem.”Gyles Brandreth
- ”'Mark Nyman is among the best tournament SCRABBLE players in history. He was one of just a handful of prodigies in the 40-year history of international competition, winning tournaments while just a teenager. His skills and approach to the game have also distinguished him as a respected teacher and promoter of the game.”John D. Williams Jr. Executive Director, National SCRABBLE Association 1987-2014
- ”'Mark Nyman's Scrabble Secrets packs a ton of information in a compact space. It's an effective way to improve one's game in the shortest amount of time. Entertaining too!”Joel Wapnick, 1999 World Scrabble Championship Winner